Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sports :: Club website

After two years of "hard work" our orienteering club finally launched this website recently. Everyone is so happy in the forums etc, but in my opinion its quite weird at best :) Both usability and design are somewhat gay for my liking. Of course I'm holding my criticism only to myself, because I would get expelled from the club and hopefully not get killed if I asked someone at the club meeting something like "don't you think our web page is utter crap?"
And it really isn't, as long as it is updated regularly. I really like the functionality to add in the photos of all club members, for example:) They didn't even ask before adding me too after paparazzing in some relay spectator control, so I look a bit washed down:


These pants have seen more Ariel than an average household is able to use in whole year:) And infact they are dark-blue :)

No comments: