Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun :: Sleepy weekend

On weekend I visited my village where I spent most of my childhood holidays. It has some strange aura and whenever you get closer than 3miles to the village, overwhelming feeling of weakness takes over and you can fall asleep wherever you are. So I slept about 4 times first day and one big time the second day. Felt quite refreshed after though, much better weekend than 4 1.5h long sessions of poker on Saturday and then whole day of poker on Sunday ;)
That is the house amongst those bushes. Back when I was 10y old, I was mastered enough to get up to the top of the roof bare handed / footed. Good thing though didnt fell down on my head. Or maybe I just dont remember.

This is the sauna and my first business plan. I was gonna to cut all the concrete with a saw, disassemble the sauna, sell the bricks and get rich! My grandaddy kicked my ass when noticed what I was doing. Marks of my activity are still visible 15y later :)

Local palace. Here lived some rich dude who pwned all nearby villages. During soviet regime whole thing (10+ buildings) was transformed into warehouses and completely trashed. Now only this building is somewhat renovated, others are still looking terrible. Too bad, ~200y ago here used to be huge french (Marie-Antoinette) type of park with exotic plants, animals and probably big fun going around :) This one resembles me of baobab :)

No comments: