Friday, June 30, 2006

Poker :: another donkey night at PStars

After "the big letdown" (see previous poker post) , I decided to focus on tournaments, and do cashrings as a side activity only. So tonight I played another 4 tournaments ( 2 x $4.4 180man S&Gs, regular $2.2 and $3.3+R ) for a single hillarious cashout of $3.84 in $2.2, where I did finish 50ish out of 800 field. The S&Gs both started pretty well, but both finished with some totally unnecessary ego confrontation all-ins. Im quite happy with my play though, except those last pushes for coinflip when being ~5 places off the money. I know that my goal is the top3, but with current state of my bankroll (nonexistant:) I should take care to rake in a bit more 'easy money' i think.
The $3.3+R tourney was really fun and painfull at the same time because 80% of the tournament i was among bottom 20% in chips, yet still was constantly drifting through the field towards the money. I got busted with KQs (hearts - i never fold marriage;) vs 77 and finished in 234/1100 place with 198 paid.
That being said, balance for the night is something -$20, gg bubble.

No comments: